Tuesday, October 28, 2014

This sky is dark, but the brightness from the stars makes it easy to see.
 Waves of the river rocking the dock like a mother rocking a baby.
Stars wondering undisturbed by aircraft. A seagull, screeching for attention and love.
Fish flying out of the water, splashing back into the river, creating a ripple.

Lying under the stars, wind in my hair. The ripple being corrected by the flow of the river.
This is better than any sex I've had.
Just the sound of the water touching the bank, is better than any kiss I've received.
Colors could never be more appealing. Food never tasting any better.

This moment in time will never leave my mind. As if this is my first and last memory.
I’m falling in love. Not with a person.
 I’m falling in love with this world and what, not whom, is in it.

 Somehow, I feel like Earth itself can and does love me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment