Thursday, January 22, 2015

Calliope



V. Little girl look up. Here I am. Here I am.
Don't let up 'cause we're almost home.
Don't let go 'cause here I come. Here I come.
Don't look down 'cause you're walking on air right now.

Chorus
It was just a jump. Don't look down. Don't  be afraid.
Please reach up. Give me your hand. Gimme your hand.
You won't fall. Please don't cry Calliope.
We'll be alright. I promise you. I promise you.

V.Take my hand. I won't let go. I won't let go.
Hold on tight and I'll pull you in.
Hold your doll. Keep her close. Don't let her fall.
Be brave for her and don't let her see you cry.

Chorus
It was just a jump. Don't look up. Don't be afraid.
Please look up. Look at me. Look at me.
You won't fall. Please don't cry Calliope.
We'll be alright. I promise you. I promise you.

Bridge
It will be alright.
The ground's not so far after all.
No darling don't let go
cause it's far enough, it's far enough, you're far enough, it's far enough to fall.

V. Hush, dear hush.It's over now. It's over now.
Let's go home. Your parents will be so proud.
You're so brave. What a strong girl you've been
and you're okay. See darling I told you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment