Tuesday, January 20, 2015

                                                    Chapter 1
It was snow or ice or something in between but whatever it was it came down pretty hard on us and it made everyone fall except me because I knew how to walk in it without falling. It’s been going on for a few days now but one day it got worse Instead of making people fall it made cars spin around. I was walking home from school when a car came out of no were and hit me as the car hit me and I fell down a Clift, so did the car I thought I was going to die as I hit the ground and the car landed on me and all I could remember was a lot bloody Arrows getting the car off me and me waling up in the hospital, looking around the room trying to figure out where I was then I recognized where I was, so I ignored but then a doctor came in .
                                                                                           “Your awake summer” the doctor said                                            
I tried to talk to the doctor, but I could not and then I heard another voice and it sounded like my dad who I haven’t seen since I was six when my babysitter told me and my brothers that our parents were dead. That was the last day I saw my brothers and thee last day of me even knowing what family and love was. This was not the only day I almost died.  In nineteen sixty four I was six at the time I found a rope and tried to hang myself but my babysitter came in and cut the ropes off and took me to the hospital where the doctors saved my life and the cops took me away. I grew up with foster parents who taking me in then ditching me a week later after they adopt me. I thought to myself why do they adopt me then ditch me and never come back. I’ve been ditched seven times when I was six. After that I gave up on myself and started to smoke cigarettes and pot and drinking alcohol and cutting myself and anything else that was bad. My foster parent never gave any attention to me, they were never home and I was home alone all the time. The cops never stopped me because the cops were afraid to even come near me but finally I notice this was all bad and so I got help. Then after I got help I became someone new. I was smart, rich and most beautiful person in the world who hide herself as a nerd wearing a pair of nerd glasses even though I don’t have to wear glasses. I wear glasses to hide my eye color from people because I was born with the color red that’s known for the bloody red eyes which is known for a child who is born dead. I learned that in school when I was middle school. Sometimes I wonder too myself if that’s why no one likes me. I grew up with no one who cared and no friends and with nothing. An hour later the doctor came back in and told me that I was free to go, when I left the hospital it was sunny so I walked home and my foster parents were gone for the day, so I unlocked the door and there’s was a welcome home present. I opened it and it was an art kit, I was happy that they didn’t ditch me like the other foster parents did when something bad like this happened. My foster father I don’t get to see much, I only get to see him once a year and I miss him, he’s not married or dating anyone. I stay with his sister while he’s away, so I’m sure he knows what happened yesterday. He knows everything and I mean he knows everything or at least try to figure out everything. I live with his sister because where he lives I can’t breathe, we don’t know why. I believe in him because he’s been there when I need someone. Sometimes he will check up on me in the weirdest places like the shower. He will make sure you’re okay by checking on you when you are in the shower. It’s thee creepiest thing ever. Sometimes I wish he would check up on me somewhere other than the shower but I know that will never happen because he does not listen.  Well I need to get ready for school which I don’t like anymore since I get shoved in lockers and get punched. It’s not going to be funny when I lose my anger. When I got to school I wanted to walk right out cause Brittany was here today.
                                               “Oh look everyone it’s the nerd who believes the devil is haunting the gym!” Said Brittany
             
                   I thought to myself oh devil she noticed me but the teacher can read minds so she hit me
                                       
                               Hey that hurt what that was for!” I said
                             
                  Miss Adams watch your language!” The teacher said

             Ignored her and went to class and walked in.
                                             
             “Hey Summer did that really hurt when the teacher hit you for crying out loud it was not that hard” Brittany laughed
                          
           “I was hit by a car yesterday and fell down a Cliff and the car landed on me!” I yelled 

                             
                                “Oh my god that’s funny!” Laughed Brittany
                                            
                                     “THAT’S NOT FUNNY!”I yelled
                                            
                   “Oh poor baby do you think it is okay to yell at a Goth person maybe you should have your dad to tell you not to yell at Goth people oh wait you don’t see your dad until the end of the year”!  Brittany laughed
                                           
                                      I grabbed my stuff and put it on.
                                            
               “Hey Brittany! Why don’t you and your friends go FUCK YOUR SELF'S” I yelled and ran out of the class room into the gym and set my back pack down every teacher looked at me even Eugene looked at me. Then Brittany came in.
                                           
         “Summer I am going to kill you! Yelled Brittany 

 Brittany ran closer and I took my glasses off and threw them. Brittany threw the first punch but I grabbed her arm and punched her but she came at me again so I grabbed both of her hands and spun her around singing ring around the rose’s who’s going to win. I let her go and she went flying and all you can hear is her screaming
                                            
                          I am expelled! Hell Yeah!” I yelled

             Everyone turned to me but that’s when my foster father came up and everyone gasped
                                           
                                        “She started it!” I yelled
                                          
               “I know summer. Why didn't you tell me you were being bullied?” My foster father said
                                           
                                   “Sorry I didn't want you to kill her and send her to hell even though that would make my day.”
                                              “Wait you know this black cape?” Brittany said
                                                         
                                             “Yes she dose I am her foster father.”  I said
                                          
                                     “You are a foster child and your foster father is the devil!” Said Brittany
                                          
                                               “Yes I am and yes he is”. I said
              
                                                                  Chapter 2

That day I got to go home early but I was not expelled for the fight at school, which sucked. I was so hoping that I got expelled so I don’t have to deal with everything. Even though if I got expelled,  it won’t hurt my chance to go to go to college because I graduated  high school freshmen year. I was always known as the smart one in the school in my freshmen year but everything changed, people started shoving people in lockers and they get in trouble and more. People don’t realize that it can ruin their lives, I stopped my freshmen year with all of that. Then I became this nerd that I am now which sucks. Now because I have to wear dresses and I hate dresses. My foster father is now pulling me out of school and putting me in my fourth college I've been to. I don’t get to choose because I got to choose the others. I get to know which college when my foster father gets home which he will be home in one minute
                              “Summer! Come down here please” he said
                                             “Coming dad” I said                                                                                                                                                              
“So I thought of your last college that you will be attending. I already signed you up so you leave tomorrow is that okay summer”

                  “Okay what college am I going to?”
              
                   “You will see tomorrow summer.”
            
                       “Okay I will go pack then dad”
So most of my old teachers kept asking me why I am going to another college and why did I come back to high school if I graduated and really I had no choice because to come back because all the people who took me in ad ditched me did not know that I graduated my freshmen year so what did I do while I was in school I was a teacher assistant I helped every teacher in the school until school was over at six o’clock unless students skip school then everyone stays longer if the principle finds out but if she doesn't we are safe. The school starts at five o’clock in the morning and ends at six o’clock at night. No one listens anymore either and if you do listen and one of the teachers catch you then you get to go to the Volturi School where you can learn to become a bloody rose or bloody Arrow or a Volturi or something bigger but that very rare to even get to that school and pass. That school is a lot of work, you have to a lot of training and a lot of work. I am now upstairs packing clothes when I was finally done I grabbed a book off the shelf and started to read it when I was done with the book I finally fallen asleep. The next morning I woke up then sat up and looked down at the floor were the book was lay on the ground, so I picked it up then put it back on the shelf and then grabbed my stuff  and shut the light off then went down stairs then headed to my car. After my stuff was in the car I went back inside and hugged my foster dad then started for my car.
“Hey sums” Arrow said

“Wow you want to talk to me now Arrow I can’t talk I need to go”

“Summer I am sorry I just need to talk to you”

“Arrow want do you want to talk about I need to go to college and can’t say”

“I’m not letting you leave”

 “Arrow I need to go can you please move away from the car” 

 “Summer look”   

 “Really Arrow you still remember the labyrinth story”

     “Yes and I am not done”

      “You’re not?”

      “Just fear me, love me, do what I say and I will be your slave”

     “Why are you telling me the labyrinth quote that Jareth says in the story to Sarah?”

“Because that’s the only way I can get you to stop and look at me when I say something from the story, now if I am going to let you go you are taking me with you”

                Arrow…  

                  As I was going to finish my sentence Arrow kissed me

              “Arrow why did you kiss me? We broke up because Brittany didn't want you to have a girlfriend”

          “I kissed you because I am done with Brittany she’s controlling my life and she has a life.”

             “She does not have a life and she should just leave people alone and get a real life”
                                                                            *Laughing*
                                                                               
                                                                          “Get in the car.”
So today was just weird so far but at least my plane to get Arrow in the car worked. I am not going to college Arrow is, I am taking him to his dream college where he can train to become a doctor and I am paying for it all except the room which my dad is paying for. When me and Arrow got to the college Arrow finally noticed himself that I was not the one going to the college.  I asked Arrow to help me Carrie the luggage to the room, so he did. The next morning I woke up not remembering what happened yesterday but Arrow was at school now so I went to take a shower and all I can hear is Arrow coming down the hall so I got dressed and left the bathroom
                                             “Hello beautiful “Arrow said
                                                            “Hey black bear how’s your day and do you know what happened last night I can’t remember”
                                             “Of course I remember. You got back together with me and you let me take you to bed that was our night”

“O God I really let you take me to bed.”

Yes you did are you okay sums”

“Yes Arrow I am fine but first did….”

“O shit I don’t remember doing that you yelled at me to fuck you then you fucked me first because I was so happy to be back with you. Dammit I am going to be yelled at by your foster father.”

“It’s not your fault. It’s mine.”

“It’s both of are faults summer, I am not letting you take all the blame summer.”

“This is why I still loved you when we broke up and at least we are not under age* laugh *

“Everything will be okay when you’re near an Arrow”
              
                  *LAUGHING*
(To be continued)                  
        
 


 


                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment