Thursday, January 15, 2015

Team Free Will


The Righteous Man
Who once stopped the bloodshed
Who once saved the world
Has turned
To Darkness.

He wishes to cry
To let it all out
Yet he cannot
For on the inside
He is now
Dead.

My dear boy
I am afraid
Christmas isn’t coming
No
Not this year.


 The Little Brother
Who against all odds
Shone through
And saved the world
But even the little brother
Is turning down the road
Of Darkness.

His older brother
His constant companion
Is now gone
And the little brother
Is starting to become
Lost.

My dear boy
I am afraid
Christmas isn’t coming
No
Not this year.


 The Angel of the Lord
Who was once so sure
Of his motives
Has started to question
What he believes in
And is turning
Towards the path
Of Darkness.

He was given a choice
To save his friends
Or keep his family
He chose his friends
And has paid
A very steep
Price.

And my dear boy
I am afraid
 Christmas isn’t coming
No

Not this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment